Keep your feet healthy and on the ground, they feet carry your body all day long everyday.
Have you ever give them a treatment, they deserve?
You probably visit massage therapist for a neck, back and shoulders massage, but did you ever think of massaging your feet?
Foot massage can be a rewarding massage treatment that positively impacts your entire body.
Why would you go for a foot massage?
Here are the reasons:
- your whole body will respond with relaxation – not just your feet,
- improved blood circulation and lymph flow, for those, who have problems with swelling
- professional massage will set your feet on strong on the floor
- pain release to help alleviate stress
- work on the myofascial level will restore the body’s “factory settings”
If you feel like your legs are tired and swollen, then it is time to book a visit.