Remedial therapeutic massage
Are you tired of chronic muscular pain?
Do you feel constant, tension in your body?
Or maybe headaches and recurring migraines?
Are you recovering from an injury or trauma?
You are in the right place at the right moment. Book yourself therapeutic massage session that will relieve you of pain, fatigue or chronic tension. You will feel the release just after the first treatment session.
What can you gain?
- pain reduction and relieve
- less intense and less frequent migraines
- you will release stress and tension from your body
- strong and responsive muscles, improved muscle flexibility and range of motion in your joints
- Increased the range and comfort of movement in your joints
- you will get rid of accumulated toxins from the body, thanks to the restoration of proper blood and lymph circulation
- problems to fall asleep and deep sleep disturbance noticed better sleep already on the day of therapy
- cold feet and hands – massage will support proper blood and lymph circulation
- remedial massage helps with blockages in the body, related to psychological trauma, relax during the massage aids the healing process
- massage heals and supports the treatment of chronic conditions such as frozen shoulder, tennis elbow, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, carpal tunnel syndrome and many others.
Take care of yourself. Regain your full strength.Therapeutic remedial massage in medical terms.
Therapeutic remedial massage helps in the treatment of chronic diseases, such as: frozen shoulder, tennis elbow, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, carpal tunnel syndrome, plantar fasciitis. Remedial massage is recommended when your body needs a treatment for specific conditions, aches, one-off injuries and chronic conditions, and in the rehabilitation process. I use advanced manual techniques during the sessions. I combine these techniques with general deep tissue massage, dry needling, kinesiotaping (kinesiology tapes), and rehabilitation exercises ans stretches. This helps to significantly shorten the recovery and healing process.
Remedial massage concentrates the work on specific parts of the body. Thanks to this, the effects are clearly felt and visible straight after the first treatment. It is recommended in the case of chronic tension and pain, muscle injury, or tightness at the fascia level. Used to treat adhesions and scars. Adhesions can block circulation, nutrients and oxygen supply to cells, lead to pain, limit range of motion, cause inflammation, and on a psychological level, even depression.