Manual Lymphatic Drainage
Manual Lymphatic Drainage is a special type of massage which, by stimulating the lymphatic system, helps to get rid of water accumulated in the body, toxins and reduce swelling. It makes the tissues better nourished and oxygenated, and the excess lymph is removed by stimulating the body with a pumping movement to the lymph nodes.
How will it help me?
- releases and unblocks water retention in the body
- removes inflammation
- it will also indirectly reduce cellulite and body weight
- solves the problem of swollen feet and ankles, and the feeling of heavy legs
- increases the flexibility of the muscles and the range of motion in the joints
- a feeling of lightness in the legs and relaxation of the body
- improves tissue nourishment and oxygenation of the body
- cleanses the body of toxins
- recommended by doctors after liposuction
How does it work?
The therapist, by making slow and very gentle pumping movements in the direction of lymph flow, stimulates the lymphatic system to purify the body. After the first session, you can notice, the skin is in better condition, more radiant. Pain and swelling goes away, as their cause – accumulated water and toxins are removed. The result is a feeling of relaxation and lightness.
SIGN UP FOR YOUR VISIT TODAY
Lymphatic drainage in medical terms.
Lymphatic drainage is recommended by doctors after liposuction, as it should be performed in the case of chronic water retention or chronic inflammation. Manual drainage effectively supports the treatment of edema after contusions. Inflammation in the body can block blood and lymph circulation and lead to pain, limit range of motion, and even cause depression on a psychological level. Lymphatic drainage is helpful during medical treatments for inflammation, ankle and knee swelling, chronic conditions and in rehabilitation after injuries.