Do you know the best way to help you keep rejuvenated and radiant face?
Would you like a healthy looking skin on your face?
I would like to get rid of tension, while relaxing your facial muscles and keep them activate – does it apply to you?
The most surprising benefits of face massage:
- facial massage moves toxins out of cells and reduces swelling and puffiness by stimulating lymphatic drainage system
- helps to fight the swellness in the mornings.
- increases circulation to your facial tissue, resulting in brighter, youthful-looking skin and adds immediate vitality to a dull complexion
- anti-aging effect; facial massage prevents the forming, of wrinkles it helps to release the built up tension in your face muscles, that are caused by daily stress.
- foreheads furrow and lines form, especially between the brows and near the lip area. Gentle, routine facial massage can help relax these tight and drawn muscles, decreasing the lines that they form.
- the immediate increase in oxygen flow will awaken the skin so that it can respond better to the products being used.
- facial massage speeds up your circulation, allowing for skin to heal and repair itself a lot quicker from the damage and traumas you put it through on a daily basis.
- pressure point massage is ideal for anyone who suffers with tension, headaches or sinus problems.
- tension release in the TMJ joint – common medical condition
- scar tissue release
Massage therapists recently hyped up the benefits of the face massage. In addition it is now very popular to do a face yoga ( small but powerful exercises, stretching and tension release for the face muscles ). It is into only popular but very very effective.
Come, visit my studio and relax